We’re looking for a confident, adaptable team player who can work well independently. Excellent communication skills, organizational abilities, and the ability to meet daily deadlines are a must.
This position will require extensive knowledge of the security space as it relates to technology and cyber threats. Through day to day work, this team will inherently develop methodologies and best practices for conducting threat hunting and uncovering cyber adversaries attempting to infiltrate networks. Candidate needs to be able to identify the necessary actions required to investigate and contain threats and have a proactive computer network defense mindset which they will use to develop comprehensive detection strategies and provide technical guidance.
• Strong analytical mindset with the ability to solve complex information security challenges
• Extensive technical knowledge covering security topics such as penetration testing, malware analysis, forensics, intrusion detection, and incident response
• Ability to translate policies and procedures into actionable workflows
• Understanding of current cyber methodologies such as MITRE ATT&CK, Zero-Trust, DOD NSCSAR, NIST Incident Response Lifecycle
• Comfortable with scripting/programming
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Proven self-starter with a record of success in a team-oriented environment.
• Experience working in a customer outward-facing role.
• Self-motivated and Self Directed with achieving a goal.
• Security Clearance is highly desired.
• Extensive experience working with Windows and Linux.
• 2+ years experience working in a SOC or incident response team.
• Red/Blue Team experience.
• Background in penetration testing/vulnerability assessments.
• GIAC (GCIH, GPEN, GREM, GCFA, GCFE, GCIA, GXPN, etc.)
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a related field (computer science, information management, cybersecurity) or strong cyber-related coursework.
• Work with a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own weight, and share a passion for what they’re creating.
• Must be a Self-Starter to their workday and care about the quality of their contributions.
• Must understand the value of attention to detail, being well organized and punctual.
• Competitive salary.
• Great benefits package to include health, dental and vision.
• Easy to use Benefits administration with Zenefits.
• Equity with Stock Options.
• An outstanding collaborative work environment.
• Exposure to some of the biggest companies, agencies, and teams in the world using our Cybersecurity Technology.
• Must pass a background check.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience.
• Drug-Free, Smoke-Free Environment.
• US Citizen.
CyberSponse is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment and random substance abuse testing.
“CyberSponse is a company built on trust, loyalty and honor. The management team truly cares about each team member of the Company and are very protective and selective of extending offers to new hires. We are all driven to maintain a culture that enables you to perform your best work, grow your professional and personal skills allowing you to fulfill your goals and career objectives. We are also confident you will also make some good friends along the way too. You will see that we care for and protect our team members, their families, their financial security, and determined to help each of our team improve their way of life. We believe that without loyalty a team or individual cannot be successful. We look forward to continuing our process to see if this is a good fit for both parties.” – Larry Johnson
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to learn more, please contact CyberSponse Human Resources, with a current resume and cover letter at HR@CyberSponse.com
CyberSponse provides an enterprise-grade secure platform using innovative technology to increase response efficiency with cyber security tools, as well as management of response team’s daily activities. CyberSponse’s Automation platform incorporates a proprietary embedded collaboration technology designed to create, test and manage efficient response automated plans. The CyberSponse platform is the only solution of its kind in the market, operating with enterprise customers and on a very fast growth trajectory. Our vision is to make the solution easy to use and by integrating legacy technology systems together through our robust API connectivity ensures it is not just another cyber security but the central nervous system of the entire network.