We’re looking for a confident, adaptable team player who can work well independently. Excellent communication skills, organizational abilities, and the ability to meet daily deadlines are a must. Willingness to cold-call and manage a large volume of dials is required.
Previous sales or tech experience is required.
Candidate must have a previously demonstrated track record of exceptional Sales and Marketing successes. CyberSponse (CS) is looking for is a self-starter who can take on many different roles in order to own and support the sales process for both inbound and outbound sales. Candidate must think strategically with attention to detail necessary to successfully bring deals to closure. Being very responsive to customers. Building brand recognition for our product is the key to our company’s success. As a member of our Sales team, you will be on the frontline of generating excitement and demand for our unique software solutions while leading and partnering with other sales team members to this end. By identifying customer and prospect product requirements, qualifying sales opportunities, and building a pipeline of leads, you will engage in prospect discussions and demonstrations, directly contributing to the company’s profitability and validating its place as a leader in the industry.
• Contribute as an individual salesperson, expanding the presence of CyberSponse throughout the US.
• Develop and pursue new sales leads in the front-end sales process.
• Work closely with executive team members to move sales processes into signed deals.
• Remote with up to 30% travel.
• Increase sales in your market.
• Up-selling and cross-selling.
• Develop and nurture a network of high-quality channel partners.
• Act as the “trusted vendor partner” and work with channel partners to hunt and close new business.
• Engage accounts and sell directly where reseller partners are not a viable option for certain customers.
• Own and coordinate all aspects of the business relationship for an account.
• Work with and help direct activities of regional sales engineer (SE)
• Demonstrated excellence and career development in a sales role.
• 10+ years of sales experience preferably in technology or professional services.
• A proven aptitude for learning technical terms and developing an understanding of complex technical products.
• Good communication and persuasion skills, both written and oral.
• Proven self-starter with a record of success in a team-oriented environment.
• High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, and commitment.
• Professional with good organization and planning skills.
• BS Business, Sales, Communications, Marketing.
• 10+ years of Sales experience.
• 5+ Years in working for a technology software vendor.
• Strong Analytical Skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Self-motivated and Self Directed with achieving a goal.
• Strong history of performance to quota.
• Be a rock and someone committed to a team, willing to go the extra mile and demonstrate hustle and focus.
• Work with a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own weight, and share a passion for what they’re creating.
• Must be a Self-Starter to their workday and care about the quality of their contributions.
• Hard Charger’s, Go Getter’s are a major plus. We love the “Get Stuff Done” attitude.
• Must understand the value of attention to detail, being well organized and punctual.
• Competitive salary.
• Great benefits package to include health, dental and vision.
• Easy to use Benefits administration with Zenefits.
• Equity with Stock Options.
• An outstanding collaborative work environment.
• Exposure to some of the biggest companies, agencies, and teams in the world using our Cybersecurity Technology.
• Must pass a background check.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience.
• Drug-Free, Smoke-Free Environment.
• US Citizen.
CyberSponse is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment and random substance abuse testing.
“CyberSponse is a company built on trust, loyalty and honor. The management team truly cares about each team member of the Company and are very protective and selective of extending offers to new hires. We are all driven to maintain a culture that enables you to perform your best work, grow your professional and personal skills allowing you to fulfill your goals and career objectives. We are also confident you will also make some good friends along the way too. You will see that we care for and protect our team members, their families, their financial security, and determined to help each of our team improve their way of life. We believe that without loyalty a team or individual cannot be successful. We look forward to continuing our process to see if this is a good fit for both parties.” – Larry Johnson
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to learn more, please contact CyberSponse Human Resources, with a current resume and cover letter at HR@CyberSponse.com
CyberSponse provides an enterprise-grade secure platform using innovative technology to increase response efficiency with cyber security tools, as well as management of response team’s daily activities. CyberSponse’s Automation platform incorporates a proprietary embedded collaboration technology designed to create, test and manage efficient response automated plans. The CyberSponse platform is the only solution of its kind in the market, operating with enterprise customers and on a very fast growth trajectory. Our vision is to make the solution easy to use and by integrating legacy technology systems together through our robust API connectivity ensures it is not just another cyber security but the central nervous system of the entire network.