Skip to content
Director of Federal Accounts & Program Manager
Location: Arlington, Virginia
We are looking for someone that shares a true passion for Account management, technology and enjoys collaborating with others to develop solutions, share ideas, and exchange knowledge in a very fast track and energetic environment. Learning new things, creating innovative products, and self-improvement are constant functions within our team. Our degree of success is a direct reflection of the strength of our team and we’re picky but extremely loyal and welcoming to the right person.
Required Skills: [Ask yourself all of these]
- You want to work in high speed, low drag environment.
- Gain a thorough understanding of CyberSponse and it’s SOAR product. Remain completely up-to-date on product developments from release to release at all times.
- Development and growth of existing key Federal accounts.
- Responsible for identifying and exploring new potential opportunities.
- Strategic relationship management at all levels for greater customer reach.
- Strong involvement in complex deals and decision making processes.
- Managing and collaborating with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Product and solutions presentations across all levels of the organization.
- Accurate forecasting and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. We use Grammarly and other cool tools to help out
- 4-year college degree from an accredited College or University.
- 4 or more years of experience in account management and sales within the IT industry.
- Selling Direct to the US Federal Government – DoD and/or Civilian Agencies preferred.
- Need established relationships at all levels with customers within the Federal space.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the sales cycle.
- Hands-on and proven track record of sales achievements.
- Knowledge of the Cyber Security industry – highly preferred.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience in and understanding of Channel Sales.
- Thorough knowledge of the Cybersecurity market.
- Knowledge of relevant resellers/vendors and customers in security space a plus.
Personality & Work Ethic Skills:
- Be a rock and someone committed to a team, willing to go the extra mile and demonstrate hustle and focus.
- Work with a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own weight, and share a passion for what they’re creating.
- Must be a Self-Starter to their workday and care about the quality of their contributions.
- Hard Charger’s, Go Getter’s are a major plus. We love the “Get Stuff Done” attitude.
- No games, drama, unreliability or deception allowed.
- Must understand the value of attention to detail, being well organized and punctual.
- No personality delusions, we all have room for improvement but only sell what you can bring. We’ll always keep it real and offer an opportunity for personal development, professional experience expansions and more importantly, fun memories.
- Competitive salary, we pay for talent, real talent.
- Great benefits package to include health, dental, vision.
- Easy to use Benefits administration with Zenefits.
- Equity with Stock Options, it’s not our company, it’s also YOUR company.
- An outstanding collaborative work environment, a true hustle and learn more than we wish to document here.
- Exposure to some of the biggest companies, agencies, and teams in the world using our Cybersecurity Technology.
- An opportunity to work with some game changer personalities, a true go big or go home culture.
- Must pass a background check.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience.
- Drug-Free, Smoke-Free Environment.
- No Deception, False Advertising or Delusions of grandeur.
- Enjoyable to work with, honest, caring and loyal [like the rest of us].
CyberSponse is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment and random substance abuse testing.
Message from the CEO
“CyberSponse is a company built on trust, loyalty and honor. The management team truly cares about each team member of the Company and are very protective and selective of extending offers to new hires. We are all driven to maintain a culture that enables you to perform your best work, grow your professional and personal skills allowing you to fulfill your goals and career objectives. We are also confident you will also make some good friends along the way too. You will see that we care for and protect our team members, their families, their financial security, and determined to help each of our team improve their way of life. We believe that without loyalty a team or individual cannot be successful. We look forward to continuing our process to see if this is a good fit for both parties.” – Larry Johnson
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to learn more, please contact CyberSponse Human Resources, with a current resume and cover letter at HR@CyberSponse.com
CyberSponse provides an enterprise-grade secure platform using innovative technology to increase response efficiency with cyber security tools, as well as management of response team’s daily activities. CyberSponse’s Automation platform incorporates a proprietary embedded collaboration technology designed to create, test and manage efficient response automated plans. The CyberSponse platform is the only solution of its kind in the market, operating with enterprise customers and on a very fast growth trajectory. Our vision is to make the solution easy to use and by integrating legacy technology systems together through our robust API connectivity ensures it is not just another cyber security but the central nervous system of the entire network.